Frequently Asked Questions

  1. I am an international student on a student visa in Hong Kong. Can I start a business?

As an international student, under Regulation 2(3) of the Immigration Regulations, Cap. 115A you will be subject to restrictions to not i) take any employment whether paid or unpaid; or ii) establish or join in any business.

2. I am not affiliated with CUHK . May I reach out for questions regarding my business?

Feel free to contact us. However, we prioritise assisting student startups.

search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close